Rev. Barbara Mulford OBX Officiant
Rev. Barbara Mulford

1409 Captain’s Circle • Kill Devil Hills, NC
Non-denominational minister who performs personalized wedding ceremonies on the Outer Banks that celebrate the heart of the couple.

> More Info
Reverend Barbara Mulford OBX Wedding Officiants

I Do OBX Weddings Outer Banks Officiant
I Do OBX Weddings

4534 Hilltop Lane • Kitty Hawk, NC
Let I Do OBX Weddings work for you & help tell your story. Personal, relaxed, fun wedding vows. Ceremonies that speak from the heart.

> More Info
I Do OBX Weddings Officiants

Reverend Rande Banks Outer Banks Wedding Officiant
Rev. Rande Banks

Whether you & your loved one have different faiths, or different feelings about faith, we’ll collaborate on a ceremony that affirms your faith in each other

> More Info
Rev. Rande Banks OBX Wedding Officiants